To ensure an enjoyable visit to our Club we ask that you review and observe the following policies.
We ask that you not change shoes in the parking lot, as a complimentary locker will be made available to you.
If you are a Guest for a social or dining function, the Club Receptionist will direct you to your function area once you enter the front doors of the Clubhouse.
We hope the following guidelines will help assist you in making your time spent at the Club as comfortable and pleasurable as possible.
- All Members, family members, and guests shall be neat and wear appropriate attire at all times.
- Members and guests shall not change clothes or shoes in the parking lot.
- Denim is permitted throughout the Clubhouse, except the Main Dining Room, Mulligans, practice areas, putting green and Golf Course.
- Hats are to worn brim forward and not allowed in any dining rooms or Tavern.
- Shirts are to be tucked in at all times, however; casual Tommy Bahama style shirts with no shirttail and finished hems are permitted to be worn out. Ladies are permitted to wear shirts designed to be worn outside of pants.
- Jackets are requested for holiday events.
- Woman shall not wear abbreviated tops or tank tops on Club grounds.
- Shorts and skirts shall be no more than 5 inches above the knee.
- Exercise clothes are not permitted on Club grounds, except traveling from the parking lot to the locker room. They may be worn in appropriate areas such as the locker rooms and Men’s fitness center.
- Flip flops are permitted in the parking lot, locker rooms and Men’s Card Room.
- The dress code is applicable to children 12 and above; however, parents are responsible for ensuring that all children appropriately and neatly dressed while on the premises.
Dress Code for Golf Course
- Denim and cargo shorts or pants are not acceptable.
- Shirts are to be tucked in at all times.
- No metal spikes; soft spikes only.
- Observe Golf appropriate attire. Polo shirts with a collar or mock neck style shirts are acceptable.
- Ladies are permitted to wear sleeveless golf tops with a collar.
Place your cell phone on vibrate mode while on Club grounds. The use of hand held electronic devices including tablet PCs and electronic reading devices is permissible throughout the clubhouse, so long as they are used in silent mode. Use of any communication devices in an audible mode is restricted to the parking lot.
Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the Clubhouse. Out of respect for members and their guests, smoking is also not permitted around the TAVERN fire pit, the Dining Room patio or on the patio behind the Golf Shop. Smoking is permitted outside of the Men’s Card Room.
The Staff has been instructed to and will strictly enforce this Dress Code. The Board of Directors has authorized Staff to ask any Member and/or Guest to leave Club premises should they be in violation of the Dress Code. It is the responsibility of each Member (when inviting Guests) to inform them of the Dress Code to avoid any possible embarrassment.