General Club Rules:
- Talking on Cell Phones is prohibited, except in the Parking Lot. Hand held devices can be used in silent mode for texts and emails.
- If you are a golfing Guest, please register with the Starter.
- Driving Range: It is the Player’s responsibility to keep all shots inside the netting of the Driving Range.
- Our Pace of Play Standard is four (4) hours or less.
Care for the Golf Course:
- We do not use sand to fill divots. Instead, we ask that all Players completely Chop In the divot scar.
- Please repair all ball marks and rake the bunkers.
- Please obey the Gate System for entering and exiting all par four and five fairways. Carts must stay on cart paths on par threes.
- Refreshments are available at Mulligans (Snack Bar) by the tenth tee (open 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., closed on Tuesdays) and at the Main Bar in the Clubhouse.
- Restrooms are located to the right of the 5th green and the right of 16th tee, and at Mulligans by the 10th tee.
For a more complete description of our Dress Code visit the Dress Code page and Club Rules, please visit the Club Office.